These forums are read-only. Please send questions and feedback by email.

What does one buy?

Use this forum to ask any questions and to submit bug reports

Moderator: vuser

2_i

What does one buy?

Postby 2_i » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:44 am

What is the license for V FileViewer when one purchases the software? Somehow it is commonplace to offer software without revealing, prior to the payment, what the buyer gets. I searched through the site and the forum, just in case, and cannot find out what one pays for.

FileViewer
Site Admin

Re: What does one buy?

Postby FileViewer » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:31 pm

The software is always downloaded from the web site.

When you purchase a license you will receive a registration code (by email) which will register the software. You do not receive a box containing a CD and a manual.

Once registered, you are entitled to 6 years of free upgrades and free support (via email or this forum).

If you want to upgrade to the latest version after 6 years, you will have to upgrade your license, however, you can continue using your current version indefinitely.

2_i

Postby 2_i » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Do I buy a license for one machine, i.e. do I need to buy a separate license for every machine I work on during the day, including virtual?

FileViewer
Site Admin

Postby FileViewer » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:40 pm

do I need to buy a separate license for every machine I work on during the day, including virtual?

As long as you are the only user of the machines (real of virtual), you only need a single license.

Return to “General Support”