V is an all-purpose File Manager for Windows with a powerful inbuilt
text file viewer which excels at viewing files quickly - whether they are 100 bytes or 100 gigabytes.
It is an indispensable utility for anyone who spends much time navigating directories and viewing files.
- Tabbed File Manager with Dual Pane interface
- Powerful text and hex file viewer (views large files quickly)
- Unicode support
- Extensive Command Line support and keyboard shortcuts
- Search/GREP functionality
- Thumbnails mode
- EBCDIC support
- Greenbar mode
- 2UP printing
- Support for ZIP, CAB, TAR, RAR, GZip, BZip2 and 7Zip archives
- Support for Alternate Data Streams and 4DOS descriptions
- Bioinformatics/DNA search (experimental)
- Spanish, French, Italian and Russian translations available
File Viewer has an optional dual pane interface
which makes it easy to copy/move files from one directory to another.
allow you to view favorite directories with a single mouse click (or key press). A Thumbnails Mode makes
browsing image directories a breeze.
For those who prefer to work in a Command Prompt, V is fast and convenient - just
type V Filename and the file is right in front of you. There is no need to switch to Windows Explorer
and certainly no need to bring up a File Open Dialog Box!
EBCDIC support (including common RECFM formats) makes it ideal for those who work in a mainframe environment.