These forums are read-only. Please send questions and feedback by email.

How to use this forum

Use this forum to ask any questions and to submit bug reports

Moderator: vuser

FileViewer
Site Admin

How to use this forum

Postby FileViewer » Mon May 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Welcome to the V Support forum.

Although I am quite happy to answer questions via email, I encourage users to use this forum so other users can also benefit.

You will need to register in order to post in the forum, but there is no need to register in order to browse the forum. To register, click on one of the Register links, either in the top right of the page or just above the Username box towards the end of the page. Please search the forum before posting in case your question has already been answered.

General feedback and bug reports should be posted in the General Support section, unless they relate to a Beta version, in which case they should be posted in the Beta section. Suggestions for new features should be posted in the Suggestions section.

To ask a question, enter the relevant forum by clicking on the corresponding link (General Support, Suggestions, ...) and then press the NEWTOPIC button. You can then enter your question and press the Submit button (or press the Preview button to see what your post will look like). If you would like to receive an email when someone replies to your post, enable the Notify me when a reply is posted option below the Submit button.

Note that questions regarding licensing and orders should be sent to me via email: http://www.fileviewer.com/Support.html

Return to “General Support”